New York Times Bestseller list, updated every week.
Click on a title to be taken to the catalog.
1. CALICO JOE, by John Grisham. A pitcher beans a promising rookie, ending both their careers; years later, the pitcher’s son brings them together.
2. THE MISSION TO PARIS, by Alan Furst. In Paris in 1938, an actor stumbles into the clutches of Nazi conspirators who want to exploit his celebrity.
3. GONE GIRL, by Gillian Flynn. A woman disappears on the day of her fifth anniversary; is her husband a killer?
4. THE THIRD GATE, by Lincoln Child. Professor Jeremy Logan, an “enigmalogist,” is called to Egypt to help make sense of peculiar happenings at a pharaoh’s newly discovered tomb.
5. PORCH LIGHTS, by Dorothea Benton Frank. When the widow of a New York City firefighter returns to her Lowcountry South Carolina home, she connects with her mother and the widower next door.
6. CANADA, by Richard Ford. A boy takes refuge in Saskatchewan after his parents commit a robbery.
7. THE STORM, by Clive Cussler and Graham Brown. The 10th NUMA Files novel.
8. A BLAZE OF GLORY, by Jeff Shaara. A re-creation of the Battle of Shiloh in 1862.
9. THE INNOCENT, by David Baldacci. A hit man who has become a target of the government rescues a teenage girl whose parents have been murdered.
10. 11TH HOUR, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro. Detective Lindsay Boxer and the Women’s Murder Club investigate a possible serial killer.